AKG K240 Studio Pro Headphones
The AKG K240 Studio Pro Headphones provide the clarity you’ve been waiting for. These high-level headphones were engineered to bring you a pristine listening experience. Headphones that are made for listening, mixing and mastering. The K240 are professional over-ear, semi-open studio headphones. This set is ideal for your studio applications. Whether you are mixing, mastering, or spending long hours producing and listening. The advanced XXL transducers feature Varimotion diaphragms. These produce a wide dynamic range, increased sensitivity and high sound levels. The semi-open design assures a solid bass range and crystal clear highs. The over-ear pads envelop the ears nicely. The AKG K240 Studio Pro Headphones are extremely comfortable to wear.
AKG K240 Studio Pro Headphones Features:
- Semi-open-back design gives you the best of both worlds.
- Superior sound through superior headphone technology.
- Quality construction that’s built to last a lifetime.
- Incredible-sounding headphones designed for mixing, tracking, and critical listening.
- Semi-open-back design allows for more accuracy without sacrificing acoustical isolation.
- Self-adjusting headband provides the perfect fit without sacrificing comfort.
- 10′ cable attaches via mini XLR jack and is easily replaceable.
- Replacement earcups are available.
- Includes gold plated, screw-on 1/8″ to 1/4″ plug adapter.
AKG K240 Specifications:
Design: Circumaural, semi-open.
Frequency Range: 15 Hz to 25,000 Hz.
Sensitivity: 91 db SPL/mW.
Power handling capability: 200 mW.
Rated impedance: 55 Ohm.
Cable: 3m (10 ft.) plug-in single cablel
Stereo adapter: gold plated, screw-on 3,5/6,3mm (1/8 in. to 1/4 in.) jack.
Net Weight (without cable): 240 g (8.5 oz.).